... mii amo ..

love notes

9.14.2006

This post is about my friend and her current romantic escapade. Of course, there's no way I'm telling you who she is. She might kill me *so let it go*

It's amusing how different she is right now. I'm not used to seeing her like this.. you know, kinikilig and stuff. Yes, she did have crushes back in college *whoops. now that's a clue..hehe* pero parang mababaw lang yun. This time it's way different.. much serious I guess. I think she really fell hard for this guy.. talagang she was swept off her feet lalo na nung nag-meet sila. Aakalain mo ngang ngayon lang sya nag-dalaga. Nakakatuwa nga eh. Yung na-e-experience nya ata ngayon eh nung highschool ko pa naranasan. A late bloomer perhaps? *hehe* Hmm.. kung late bloomer man sya eh grabeng pagka-late na ito friend. Ang tanda mo na eh.. ngayon ka pa nag-landi??? *wahehe* :oP

To you my dearest, I just want you to know that I'm happy for you.. we all are. I hope he's truly the one for you.. the man who will make you happy, love you unconditionally and always make you blush *hehe*. I know you deserve the best. However, I also want you to keep in mind na temporary lang ang falling inlove. Whatever you're feeling right now, someday it will subside.. and that's when true love begins. I just wish you both reach that point and continue to hold on to each other through thick and thin. And kung mangyari yun, sabihin mo keh Paul *uyy another clue --wahe* na dun ko na lang sya sasaluduhan. Ok ba? *wink* So! When do we get to meet him?!! *paulit-ulit ko ng tanong yan ah --hehe*

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to meet this guy. He sounds weird eh.. Weird nga siguro kasi he made my friend feel this way. Wala pang nakakagawa nun.eh *hehe* And I heard he looks like Paolo Contis *bah, artistahin --wahe* and gentleman daw at saka sweet *naks* Hmm.. kaya naman pla. Aber, to see is to believe na lang :oP

Kaya ikaw Paul.. maghanda ka ng harapin ang konseho *wahaha*

And to my two remaining single friends... the impossible has happened so it only means one thing.. kung nangyari yon sa kaibigan natin, may pag-asa pa kayo! so don't lose hope *hehe* :oP
12:47 PM :: posted by eddenn :: ::
1 Comments:
  • AWWW.. the ever romantic eddenn.. hehehehe.. thanks... i really hope and pray na sana nga this time it's for real..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:35 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home
permalink