... mii amo ..

calling all good samaritans

1.11.2008

I am writing this post to appeal to those kind-hearted people out there.. If you feel you are one and you want to start the new year by doing a good deed, kindly read on *hehehe*

Last 2005 my friends and I started a pledge --it's sharing our blessings to the less fortunate. Every year, we distribute bags of groceries to the homeless people we usually see on the streets. On January 26, we will be doing the same thing. And so, I would like to ask you --my dear readers, for any donations.. It may be in the form of canned goods, rice, noodles, old clothes or cash. Basta, kayo na po ang bahala.. Any type of contribution will greatly help us kasi mas marami kaming mabibigyan or maibibigay.

Eneweis, in behalf of my friends.. Thank you very much in advance! May the good Lord reward you for your benevolent hearts..