... mii amo ..

business plan

11.13.2008
a friend was kidding me yesterday about having our [ryan and i] own business or sideline so it got me thinking.. what's the one thing i'm good at which i could put to good use [?] ..and then late last night, it just hit me.. why not offer my "psp skills" to the public ?!! so here's my business plan.. i would offer dvd compilations of psp games. customers would get to choose from pre-made dvd compilations, custom-made ones or copies of the latest game releases. the prices would range from P100 to P200 depending on their order and best of all, their order/s will be delivered via Air21 free of charge! my services would spare psp gamers the hassle of going to cyberzone, st francis or greenhills just to have games uploaded [and in the process getting a pc virus].. purchasing expensive umd games.. or even waiting long hours for downloads to be completed.

eneweis, it's still in the works.. pinag-iisipan ko pa mabuti kung magkaka-customer ako :oP however you should watch out for it.. and if things turn out smoothly, i might extend my services to ipod and iphone owners as well.. i could provide movies plus themes.. and perhaps the tutorials in hacking your psp, ipod touch or iphones na rin ;o)